• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

im so scared

imcool

Bluelighter
Ive posted in the dark side before regarding my bulimia and depression issues. I was stuck deep inside a hole up until very recently when i attained one of the most beautiful girls i have ever seen in my life. Although my bulimia lasted for i would say around two years, i got over it by myself and have been free from of the monster for around two years. I neglected basic oral health, and smoked cigarettes constantly (Which i still do) during this time. I would stay up all night tormenting myself over a girl from my past, in which im guessing wore down my immune system badly. For a while now i have been aware of two bumps in the back right of my throat. They dont hurt except for a dull pain that comes every once in a while and then subsides. Lately i have also noticed a ringing in my ears and sometimes a pain in the inside of my head that feels connected too my ears that comes and goes also. My body has felt like shit forever and im basically always fatigued and stuff. I will be going too the doctor tomorrow too show them the bumps and see what they think. I also believe their too be masses under my tongue on the bed of my mouth. I know none of you guys can tell me whats wrong, but im pretty hellbent on the self-diagnosis of nasopharyngeal cancer. In anyones opinion, does this sound like a plausible scenario?

I would also like too mention that i get severe gastrointestinal reflux, and alot of times it feels as if it is eating away at my lower esophagus..

It probably is eating away your esophagus not to scare you but throeing up stomach acid is very damaging. The Acid can actually end up in your heart and lungs doing massive damage and causing death in rare cases.(well according to a show I saw on bulemia). Man I doubt you have cancer sounds more like irratation to me but im no doctor so your doing the right thing by going to the doctor. You should get a referal to a phyciatrist while your there to sort out the bulemia issues. the fatigue is probably from malnutrition.

How old are you? Smoking does cause cancer (as I'm sure you know). When I was 19 I was dipping tobacco a lot and developed pre-cancerous sores in my mouth.... I quit and they went away.

It sounds like you basically need to get your head in check, start basing your diet on fruits and veggies, and exercise. I know, easier said than done... Good luck man, I hope you find happiness.